Sunday, February 14, 2010

"A Racing Heart"

This blog is different because it was written to my sweet family and spiritual daughters. I decided to let you see a small part of how my husband captured my heart.

We had hearts that gushed with love 'til his last breath. I kiss his face every night when I close my eyes. He is there, within reach of my heart. I will never know a day without him. I praise God for the day when I can wake up and find him beside me again. My heart races in ways beyond belief. I have no description of the love I felt. I suppose it will feel that way again when I see heaven. Only the Father's love can begin to compare or bring me peace. This is a week in which I have always celebrated the loves in my life. I desire to share with you my dearest love ...

It is for the Father in Heaven and His holy Son, our King and Savior. It is the Holy One of Israel that opened my heart that it would race for Him. My husband walking into a room took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes if I looked too long at him; for I longed to express my love for him. My heart races after my Savior and I long to express my love for Him...and yes, my eyes tear up to be alone with Him and let my words praise His holy name. This is a time you can get down on your knees and praise His holy name. Worship, with love show Him your adoration and Love. Let your heart race for the King Of Glory. Happy Love Day! Share your love. John 15:12 says, "this is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you". I desire to reflect the love the Holy spirit has taught me through the years. For further reading, see John 15:13, 1Corinthians 13:1-13, and 1 John 4:7-8. It is commanded that His love is shown forth in our lives. Show the best love, His.

Enjoy the love of our Savior.

Peace be with you all. Much love being sent out.

Love, Pastor Cindi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember No Matter where we all were. Butch would walk into a room and you would say isn't he beautiful. He would smile so sweetly and then embrace you and kiss you. You were and still are a wonderful example of what love from our Father can do when it is really poured out to one another. I love you baby sister.

Anonymous said...

Tears in my eyes... I remember the looks you gave each other. So glad to reconnect with you.
Emily Harvey Jones