Friday, July 10, 2009

God's Grace

We do not have to wait until we reach Heaven to know the sweetness of having Him wipe away our tears. We learn now, how compassionate He is throughout our lives. There are some today that are always crying on someone else's shoulders. They can never seem to appropriate God's grace for themselves. When they suffer, everyone else knows about it. The real overcomer can be in great trial and yet, in the presence of others, happy and carefree. This is victory.

Oh, that we would read and meditate upon the scriptures! There is so much more than what appears on the surface. I say, "fill us with unspeakable joy" that we may endure! What will it be like when we see Him face to face in His fullness in all reality?
Let us read the word and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth to our hearts. Are we afraid to go to the minister and ask him what something means? Why not ask the Holy Spirit, as you would your preacher or teacher? Talk to Him personally, out loud if you can; and then let Him speak through the Word. He will always speak through the Word of God. We are His; rise up and walk in His grace. He will prove wisdom just seek after HIm. "Grace: all that it asks, it provides". Quote by Amy Christine Richardson, I love that.

Please think on how you show His joy,and how do you show Him your love, your devotion, your adoration.

A man in a restaurant saw me with my bible and said to others "look she has a bible" the other man with him turned to me, and said 'yes why are you carrying it?'. "Oh", I said, " I was so curious I just can't put it down. I love my Lord and I can't wait to see what He might show me." It is in my purse in my car everywhere with me.. I love Him so much I can not be with out His hand written love letter to me.

In His Favor and Grace I move.

Ephesians 5:1-3

Much Love Pastor Cindi

No comments: