Friday, February 20, 2009

I Love you Lord!

I love you Lord. As I learn to come into obedience quicker and as I surrender my flesh  I feel such an incredible closeness with my Lord. I really feel my Father In Heaven looks down with delight 
thrilled that His daughter desires to please the heart of the Father. I am not perfect, but I am forgiven. I desire to show the love of My Lord . Let this grow in you more, ask every day for more love that you may show the heart of the Our Lord Jesus! He gave His life for us! Surely your could ask for more of that kind of love.  Its the day before my birthday and as I sit here I am filled with so much  love and adoration for  my Savior and King. He has truly let me fill his love. May the love of the Lord fill your home as you worship Him.    Oxoxoxoxo

Loving my Father and the Son and The Holy Spirit
    Pastor Cindi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checking in on you Cindi, and as always, I find something good to feed on here in the word!!

love you!

Stacy Schlobohm