Sunday, June 29, 2008

To those who are GAY! I love you! You are not alone....

Everyone battles with something, and I see the lie that has been sold here in the body of Christ, you can't pull out , you can't tell anyone, your stuck. It Is a lie, yes a lie.. Satan so wants to keep you from moving forward in what you were called to, he wants to keep you confused. This I believe is his 1st purpose. Then He can keep you form moving forward in your God given Greatness, we are all called to greatness. Some of us just believe a lie and become paralyzed in our walk by the things that are introduced into our minds. We can not be careful enough with what we see, say, or hear, this is the end times. How long is your life? You see it is not that long. You are only given a short time in which to fulfill the call on your life, satan wants you distracted so he can keep you from bringing more into the Kingdom of God. He so wants to slow you down so you will not operate to the fullness of your ability. I love you all and I am praying that you will come into the fullness of Christ. Repent and walk away and walk towards the greatness God has for you.
A mother's love,
Pastor Cindi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If ever I met someone that truly portraits Christ, that manifest His love….It’s you. There is just never condemnation….. I love you!